- Solar systems are rapidly reducing in cost, while grid electricity is becoming ever more expensive.
- Power is guaranteed provided that you have batteries installed.
- A CSIR study revealed that in 2016, power generated from solar and wind sources was already 40% cheaper than power generated from coal.
- Once you’ve installed a solar system, electricity price hikes won’t affect you as much.
- You recoup the installation cost within several years, and after that you generate your own free power.
- You won’t need to buy noisy and polluting generators when power failures happen.
- With a grid-interactive system you can feed power back into the grid and receive credits for doing so.
- You increase the value of your property and benefit from SARS deductions.
- Solar power qualifies for savings on CO2 (carbon) tax.
Guaranteed power supply
- You still have power when load shedding and power failures occur.
- You are assured of reliable electricity for at least 25 years – usually longer.
- Sunny South Africa’s free and constant supply of bright light will generate power for you even on overcast days.
- With a Sunworx inverter and deep-cycle batteries as part of your system, you will be able to store solar power for when you need it at night or during power failures.
Clean, responsible power
- Solar power is silent and simple to install anywhere.
- The energy is clean and renewable.
- With solar power you will contribute to a healthy and sustainable environment.
- You will reduce your carbon footprint.
- You will have the satisfaction of being socially and environmentally responsible.
- Thanks to solar, remote communities can enjoy electric lighting and television off the grid.
- Solar power makes it possible for under-resourced schools to use electronic media and the internet to learn.
- Solar installations benefit patients in rural areas by enabling clinics in the area to operate without grid or generator power.
Peace of mind
- Sunlight is free and inexhaustible and Africa is blessed with plentiful sunshine.
- Sunworx ensures faultless installation and maintenance.
- Our close partnerships with key technology and component providers guarantee quality.
- Our solar power monitoring platform tracks the energy production of all our installations nationally.
- Even cloudy days provide enough light for energy generation.